Why compare with Shire?
- We compare your options for you, saving you time.
- We work with over 15 lenders giving you a raft of options to suit your specific business needs.
- You will not receive any phone calls from the lenders until you are ready to proceed with your preferred option.
- Our team has over 15 years’ experience in the invoice finance industry.
- We help find the right type of invoice finance to suit your business.
Compare your Options
Being both a broker & a lender gives us a large advantage when it comes to comparing your options. We have a great knowledge of how an invoice finance facility works and how it can fit to work for a specific business.
There are lots of different questions when you are looking for an invoice finance facility, and that’s why we are here to help you find the best option for you. Below is a very brief overview of the products we can offer:
- Invoice Factoring: The original form of invoice finance. Allows you to raise funds from your outstanding invoices, with the added benefit of credit control.
- Invoice Discounting: This product allows you to raise funds from your outstanding invoices, but you will still carry out your own credit control.
- Spot Factoring: This product allows you to raise funds from specific outstanding invoices. These invoices are chosen by you and there is no obligation to use the facility.
- Selective Invoice Finance: A halfway house between Invoice Factoring and Spot Factoring. Only commit certain customers to the facility, meaning you can exclude any customers you want too.
- Bad Debt Protection: This product protects you in the event that one of your customers ceases to trade. It’s a product that can be added on to your invoice finance facility.
Our Jargon Buster gives you more information on the more intricate details of an invoice finance facility.
We keep the process quick & simple, and ensure we work hard on your behalf to ensure you get the invoice finance facility which your business needs.